Enviro Links Design is an award winning firm when it comes to water design focused projects. Our current awards include, six water way and Water Sensitive Urban Design focussed projects;
– 2016 AILA ACT Landscape Architecture Award for Infrastructure for the Gungahlin Valley Ponds and Outdoor Classroom
– 2016 Stormwater NSWNSW Award for Infrastructurefor the Gungahlin Valley Ponds, Outdoor Classroom and the oval WSUD car park (Highly Commended)
– 2012 Stormwater NSWNew South Wales Award for Excellence in Infrastructurefor the North Canberra Urban Waterways Initiative
– 2012 AILA ACT Landscape Architecture Award for Land Management for the North Canberra Urban Waterways Initiative
– 2008 AILA ACT Award for Design in Landscape Architecture for the University of Canberra Innovations Centre (UCIC).
– 2006 AILA ACT ACTEW Award for Water Sensitive Urban Design (Institutional) also for the UCIC project.
ELD has considerable capacity in the delivery of innovative Water Sensitive Urban Design initiatives, and will apply specialist Award winning in-house knowledge of sustainable natural systems into site solutions for all projects where feasible.